Mothership Zeta Help!!!!!

jim001

I have installed Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition, I am now in the spaceship and have escaped with my cellmate, but we can't get through the locked door. I have read that you need to free a little girl called Sally who opens that door for you but there is only a dead Enclave type and a Rivet City Cop in the cells, where is the little girl?

The walkthrough mentions this girl called Sally who is another prisoner and she helps you to escape, but I have been all over the cell area and she is not there. Am I missing some patch that adds her? This is very frustrating as it has brought my game to a complete stop.

I do not think it is patch related, your game must be patched to 1.7 for it to run mothership zeta. That's the best that I can help you... I don't have Motherzhip Zeta DLC. Hopefully someone who does know what's wrong with your game. You can try cheat by typing "movetoqt" or "unlock" the door if it's a locked door with key required.

I think it's FOOK2. I've got the same problem; on exiting Craterside Supply earlier on, Sally would do the Star Trek transporter-thing and just beam down in front of me. "Thanks, did you escape too?"