custom music in oblivion

jonnym123456789

i have a question regarding placing music into oblvion

my question is can you place your own music from a album into oblivion if so how do you do this. this is for personal use only

my 2nd question is if i want to play music in a certain room in oblivion lets say a custom made house were would i place this music file so it only plays when entering that world space?

thank you in advance

You can place your own music in oblivion. Place the music in one of the folders found in Oblivion\data\music\. I know it is possible to get certain track to play in certain place (I have seen it in coulpe of mods) but I have no idea how to do it.

thanks for the advice im plannig to place some tunes into oblivion ive worked out were to place them for back ground music

im more looking toward placing music so it plays when its in my custom made house or certain building im not sure if you have to create a script for that or just place a folder and the music into the correct place

for example i have a bar that contains a piano in the mod and would like to have piano bar music playing when i enter

and other music in custom made houses or certain cities

i like to create great atmosphere this is why im asking