Imperial Furniture mod & Cell reset?

Maegfaer

I wonder, if I decorate a non-player owned cell (like the house Weatherleah) with furniture from the Imperial Furniture mod and I don't visit it for the duration of the global cell reset timer, will there still be furniture in the house? If so, will the Imperial Furniture chests still hold the contents I put in there? If it does reset and the furniture is gone, is there any mod with which I can disable the reset timer for a particular cell?

Thanks for your answers :)

I have used Imperial Furniture for a while now and quite extensively in almost all of my houses both vanilla and modded houses. I've even used the tapestries like to cover the doors of a chapel. I use the chests and the jewelry boxes, along with the furniture itself and the display case. I've never lost anything. The cells do not reset or change what you put in the furniture, or where you put it. I've used things like benches in areas I considered park like and they stay put.

If you decorate using the items, no matter how long you're gone, when you return things should be exactly as you left them. That is, unless you moved something the game already has placed. For example, if there is a silver urn on a table and you move it to the dresser, when you return it will be back in its original position. That's the only "items moving" I've encountered.

I'm not an expert, but this has been my experience anyway with over 600 hours of gameplay- at least 400 of those hours using items from Imperial Furniture.

Hope that helps!