Problem Installing Mods

Bohamut

Im still new to this mod installing thing, its pritty easy for dragon age but its alot different for oblivion. According to the FAQ for the OBMM is that for vista users the main reason is vista it self. Everytime I try to instal a mod it always tells me that i need the administrators permision, i don't really understand that. I need some one to help and explain to me how to instal mods and get around the vista issues if possible

Im still new to this mod installing thing, its pritty easy for dragon age but its alot different for oblivion. According to the FAQ for the OBMM is that for vista users the main reason is vista it self. Everytime I try to instal a mod it always tells me that i need the administrators permision, i don't really understand that. I need some one to help and explain to me how to instal mods and get around the vista issues if possible

Give yourself full control over Oblivion directory... You must be an administator for this :Right click on the main Oblivion folder, properties/security/edit/your username/full control

OR: Install oblivion someplace other than C:program files (like c:games/Oblivion)