Problem with mod

Mikandil

Could someone please tell me how I might try to correct these issues? I would also like to know if others have these when using any of these mods.

I have all tlc packs, latest patch 1.7 and unofficial patch (latest) installed. I have these mods installed: FO3 Wanderers Edition, Weapon mod kits, Mart’s Mutant Mod (all latest versions). I’ve read the info’s/guides and load order should be ok. I started a pure new game after installing all mods. I start game by using FOSE v. v1.2beta2.7z ( that is only I can get from fose.silverlock.org/, doesn’t offer anything else to download?)

So these is what happens: I get into combat and use bullet time slow down (comes with FO3 wanderers) if I die or I need to load previous save game it is all slowed down and cannot get it to normal (the pullet slow effect is not in use), or I cannot fire any guns in my possession (changing weapon etc won’t work) so it’s ruining my save games.

What might be the issue and how to correct it?

This whole topic can be deleted; I posted it in correct place and got answers I needed, so sorry about this. Thanks