lagg problems

parten

everytime i start playing fallout with xodaraps fallout overhaul it laggs so much its unplayable what could cause this?

heres my load order:

Fallout3.esm

CALIBR.esm

FOOK2 - Main.esm

Mart's Mutant Mod.esm

XFO_full_Preconfig_STANDALONE.esp

FOOK2 - Main.esp

Fellout-Full.esp

Fellout-pipboylight.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - No Ghoul Raise.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Hunting & Looting.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Natural Selection.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Tougher Traders.esp

Total active plugins: 13

Total plugins: 100

HALP

Do you own Fallout 3 GOTY Edition or the normal one? Are you sure it is mod related? Please post your system specs and have you tried to test with a new game and your currently selected mods? To really test, disable XFO_full_Preconfig_STANDALONE.esp and then start a new game just to test and see if it lags.

XFO mod is considered really old and it hasn't been updated for a long time, even before some of the DLC's came out. I'm also currently using that, but.... not the full version. I also currently own Operation Anchorage only too. Here's what you can do, open back the whole mod package and then use and pick single .esp files instead of the full version. Determine which one of the .esp is causing the lag and just don't use it.

EDIT: It is common for lag if you're using overhaul mods like MMM mod and also if your computer isn't up for it. Overhaul mods need extra processing power from your CPU.

XFO mod is considered really old and it hasn't been updated for a long time, even before some of the DLC's came out. I'm also currently using that, but.... not the full version. I also currently own Operation Anchorage only too. Here's what you can do, open back the whole mod package and then use and pick single .esp files instead of the full version. Determine which one of the .esp is causing the lag and just don't use it.

There's a possibility that XFO is not compatible with FOOK. I'm not using FOOK, so I can't test for you.