Fallout Fantasy (Final Fantasy Perks)

Sharlott

I'm very creative when it comes to creating ideas for content, But sadly, I'm horrible at taking my ideas and using tools like Geck to get what I'd like.

Idea for the Perk Icon.

http://i45.tinypic.com/28kizjk.jpg

I've come up with a few different ideas for Perks based on the Final Fantasy Franchise of games and was wondering if someone could work on creating them for the public.

Most are from Final Fantasy 7, 8 and Tactics.

The Format I'm listing them in is

Name:

Game:

Requirements:

Function:

Description:

I will try and keep these some what balanced.

If something seems too powerful just make suggestions, If you have other suggestions please make them as well.

Name: Dragoon

Game: Tactics

Requirements: 7 Agility, 7 Endurance

Function: Increases Jump height and completely negates fall damage.

Description: You are the master of the sky, their strong jumping abilities make it seem like they are flying.

Name: Geomancer

Requirements: 7 Strength, Intelligence

Function: Allows you to lift larger objects like Cars, more easily. Reduces Damage taken from explosions by 20%.

Description: Geomancers are masters of their environment, and can use it to protect themselves or create intricate traps.

Name: Mimic

Requirements: 7 Charisma, 7 Luck

Function: Failed Lockpickings and hacks can be repeated again. Stacks with Computer Whiz and Infiltrator, allowing up to 2 Retries. Also increase the chance for Mysterious Stranger to Appear if that perk is taken.

Description: You are a master of repetition, failing to perform a task once doesn't mean its your last chance.

Name: SOLDIER First Class

Game: VII

Requirements: 7 in all Special Stats

Function: Melee Weapons always act as if the base damage is 77, no matter what its normal Damage is or what repair status it is in.

Description: Extensive Training has made you highly efficient with Melee Weapons, able to use even junk with deadly skill.

Name: Mako Poisoning

Requirements: Only obtainable at your level 2 level up. (just after leaving the vault)

Function: Radiation can't kill you anymore, but having high radiation levels (600+) sets your Intelligence -5, and forces your head into a Crippled State which can't be cured until you lower your radiation level. If your Radiation hits the Max level you black out and return to your home, or if no home is set, the exit to vault 101, with your radiation returned to low levels (199).

Description: You were never cut out for the rigors of the outside world, but for some reason can survive the harshest radiation zones. Though blackouts may occur.

Name: Ribbon

Requirements: Only obtainable at your level 2 level up. (just after leaving the vault)

Function: You are Immune to becoming Addicted to anything, but anything that can cause addiction works only at only a 25% rate.

Description: A friend has given you a ribbon to remember them by, you feel protected just by keeping it with you.

Name: Cherish Everything

Function: Increases the total amount of random items, caps, and ammo inside boxes and crates. Increases the chance of finding Nuka Cola Quantum in Vending Machines by 30%.

Description: Everything has value, so just take everything.

Name: Black Materia

Requirements: Luck 7

Function: Random Chance of objects falling on your enemies durring V.A.T.S.

Description: The most powerful summon. Meteor.

Name: Desperado

Game: VIII

Requirements: 75 Small Guns, 75 Explosives, Level 15 Only

Function: Adds a Chance to plant a "primed Grenade" into the targets inventory when you hit them in V.A.T.S. with a Small Gun.

Description: You've become talented at throwing a grenade even while in the midst of hectic combat.

Name: Time Compression

Game: VIII

Requirements: Agility 9, Level 15 Only

Function: V.A.T.S. costs less AP per attack to use, You and any near by allies become immune to damage during V.A.T.S. sequences.

Description: Time keeps on slipping through the fingers of those who don't pay attention, you've learned to take advantage of time and use it to its fullest.

If anyone else has ideas go ahead and post them

mako: crippled head and -5 intel is almost worse than anything radiation can do to you... seems like a pretty bad perk, there are very few places in the game where dying of radiatoin is a danger.

soldier: 77 is actually pretty weak if you use an overhaul mod.

ribbon: 25% duration is the way to go, you're not going to be able to do 25% of -stat-.