Weatherleah doesn't get repaired

Maegfaer

EDIT: SOLVED!!!!

The solution was: setstage MS16B 20

I missed a quest update during the Sins of the Father quest, and exactly that update contained the triggers to repair Weatherleah!

For some reason, even after waiting for 5 weeks in the Imperial City and then running back to Weatherleah after I finished the COMPLETE questline (including Honorblade of Chorrol quest), Weatherleah is still a piece of trash. Could this be a Unique Landscape incompatability?

I tried searching in the CS to find the script that should rebuild Weatherleah, to find out how I can trigger it manually, or by knowing how long it is actually supposed to take. I haven't found it, if someone could point me where to look, I'd be grateful.

I also use the Unpredictable Respawn mod, with a randomness set between 36 and 102 hours. If I wait 5 weeks in another city the cell should have been reset right?

Okay thanks for your answers.

But does anyone know the location of the script that makes sure it is repaired? Because it is certainly not to be found in the quest scripts, nor can I find any reference in those scripts to the thing that would do it.