Random Naked Megaton Settlers

JRHT

Hi,

I can usually figure out problems relating to my mods by myself, but I've got a situation that's got me stumped. I've got a save game where all of the megaton settlers are walking around in their underpants (or if I have an alternate body installed, naked). I've reinstalled the game afresh, so as to ensure that it's not a mod conflict and sure enough, the settlers are all still in their underpants.

What I've found truly bizarre, is that if I use SCC to give a naked settler a piece of clothing, the wasteland wanderer outfit for example, they will wear it. However, if I reverse pick-pocket the clothing to them, there is no change.

Can someone please help me as to what is causing this?

Thanks,

JRHT

I'm not running FOOK. I've only encountered the problem once... It was when I used the perge cell mod, was in Paradise fall barracks, slept there and the next day I went out. The slavers were all naked. So I disabled the mod, loaded my previous save in the barracks, went out the next day and everything was normal.

I'm not running FWE or FOOK, but even when I load saves from a month ago and disable all mods, I still have the issue.

I'm considering just giving all the settlers clothes via SCC as a workaround.