ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Natural Bodies-Armor and Clothing

lewbob

I was just wondering if anyone was trying to make clothing and armor that would work with Natural Bodies mod? I think that it would be great to see the body textures that are complimented with the right clothing or armor. Most of those are just made on a generic platform and are not complimenting the body as much. I am no modder and I am not knocking what all the talented people who create the mods are bringing to us but it would make the body mod look so good with items that blend with it. Just suggestions and no complaints for what I can get so if there is anyone who like me would like to see my body mod complimented and has the skill to give it a try I would be grateful. Again my compliments to all who come up with these fantastic creations and keep up the excellent work.

I know some modder's are not driven by numbers but some are. If you look at how many people have downloaded the Natural Bodies mod"s" you'd quickly realize that if someone was to make a mod of sexy armor to go with this mod it'd probably end up in the top 5 quickly, maybe even in the top 3. I agree with the original poster, anyone willing to make some armor that compliments the Natural Bodies mods?

While I do agree that its a cool idea, and I'm not criticising the idea behind it, nor the desire to see it done.....

I just want to point out that if completely custom armors were possible at this time, we'd already be seeing some new mods for the new armors.

Its not for a lack of trying, but right now the modders just dont have the understanding of the game system, nor the reliable tools necessary to create such items right now.

Yes...I know that it's been done in Oblivion. But Oblivion has had years for people to figure that game out. How to make stuff work in it, and to develop the tools necessary to make that stuff. DA doesnt have that yet. And thus, our progression for the ability to do such things is very, very low.

While I do agree that its a cool idea, and I'm not criticising the idea behind it, nor the desire to see it done.....

I just want to point out that if completely custom armors were possible at this time, we'd already be seeing some new mods for the new armors.

Its not for a lack of trying, but right now the modders just dont have the understanding of the game system, nor the reliable tools necessary to create such items right now.

Yes...I know that it's been done in Oblivion. But Oblivion has had years for people to figure that game out. How to make stuff work in it, and to develop the tools necessary to make that stuff. DA doesnt have that yet. And thus, our progression for the ability to do such things is very, very low.

I'd take retooled existing armor!

You've got a very valid point though, already the stuff we're seeing is pretty amazing for the short time this game has been out, time to rock back on my heels and be patient...those who can't bake bread shouldn't complain about the crumbs they get after all and I'm a lousy cook!