WHat is the current best hair mod?

DemonicLemon

There isn't really a best one. You can actually use all of them, they're compatible. Try using Asharas Hair Conversions, Saram Hair and Hair Pack.

If I'm forced to pick one, I would say Asharas hair conversions, it has the best female custom hairs. No nice hair cuts for the guys though for all the hair mods, default male haircuts are the best.

There isn't really a best one. You can actually use all of them, they're compatible. Try using Asharas Hair Conversions, Saram Hair and Hair Pack.

If I'm forced to pick one, I would say Asharas hair conversions, it has the best female custom hairs. No nice hair cuts for the guys though for all the hair mods, default male haircuts are the best.

I have to disagree wih Heyy_Adrian here. The hair mods are NOT compatible, since each one will overwrite the race entries of the other. You will only get the hairs from the last mod in your load list. Look at FACE or Lings Coiffure which combine the major hair mods into a single package.

I have to disagree wih Heyy_Adrian here. The hair mods are NOT compatible, since each one will overwrite the race entries of the other. You will only get the hairs from the last mod in your load list. Look at FACE or Lings Coiffure which combine the major hair mods into a single package.

So sorry, done a little more research and checked my mod list. I'm using hair pack and eyes_hairpack by Yoshikinakota. They're both compatible.