Favourite Female Body Mod

helzi

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use Roberts for male bodies. I play with HGEC, howver I prefer the D-cup and Medium bottom for my characters. Since most of my characters are warrior and barbarian based I prefer the fighter bodies with Ozmos muscular skin textures.My favorite armors are usuallt the feminine version of Jojjo's full body armors-Morrigan,Morrigan Ice,and Helseth royal gaurd armors-I am currently equipping the Silverlite armors. If I have a charactor that use a light armor I prefer Koranas mod because they are also modelled on my favorite variations of Hgec. I might have used another female body mod if It had been as well supported as Hgec when I quit using Bab. Another reson I prefer Hgec is that most of the good variations of armor and clothing replacers are available as an OMOD. Roberts female bodies are more natural looking, bu I prefer a slightly thinner waistline-I don't like alot of the super huge chest mods that are associated with Hgec, Most women in real life with an H-cup or larger will never have a thin waist betwwen the top and the hips. They also would use support to keep physics from causing painful events from rapidly swinging weapons.