Point Lookout Questions

Rixirite

Hey, yesterday I recieved the DLC pack Broken Steel and Point Lookout.. Point lookout is all I have reached so far and completed the main quest. However, I am not satisfied with the outcome and it really pisses me off a piece of my brain is missing!

I know you can kill Tobar, but I was hoping when she let you in on him you could torture him or something, so that set me off as well. Is there a way in point lookout you can complete the main quest without losing a chunk of your brain!? I don't care if you can get it back in a jar I don't want my head to be touched at all. I should have the very option to go through the main quest without doing that stupid punga seed crap. I don't need that perk either!

I am so pissed off with Point Lookout right now...

drop the lump of brain into the ocean and pretend it never happened, it really affects nothing.

In real life it would screw up many functions of your brain. According to the scar position a portion of the left frontal lobe was removed, therefor: In roleplaying terms I am f**ked in the head and have a loss of personality and cognitive awareness... I guess I will get the cyborg perk to replace that missing chunk with a implant that emulates those frontal lobe brain functions..

Sorry I get real deep when I roleplay in Fallout 3, and I hate it when it is not in my control. Such as having no other way of getting into the church thus getting that brain damaged from that male without a father tobar who rips me off with tickets..

Why be so worried, Rixirite? It hasn't really happened to YOU (Yet... :biggrin:).

It's in one of the Jar's on the Boat anyway. I would have thought Pinkerton might be able to do something about it, but meh. I laughed when Nadine told me he took peoples brains so they'd buy his Fruit. It reminds me of the lengths people would go to irl so you'd buy their worthless sh*t. Hilarious! Kudos to Bethesda for making a funny truth.

Why be so worried, Rixirite?

Because when I roleplay I don't want my character to be mind-f*cked because of some stupid quest to gain entry to a church. But like I said: The cybernetic implant will reconstruct the cognitivity in the lone wanderer's brain making him normal. The way I played it out was that his personality dipped and he has slow reaction. But with that implant he is back to normal; if not better.