If you were in Dragons age

tinylewtgriffon

Alrighty, I started a new game as a mage today, and I was thinking about what happens after jowan leaves.

Note, if you don't know the all the origins and want to find out on your own, don't read this.

So anyway, after Jowan is gone and When Duncan says he's conscripting you before you face punishment, what do you think you'd say to the templars if you follow the backstory you hate it at the tower? I personally would have said good bye to the First Enchanter, then flipped the bird to every templar on my way out. But there are other moments in game when you really want to do something. For example, I'll take a look at something else like the Dalish origin. When Tamlin goes for the mirror, would you not grab him and drag him away before it's too late?! I mean, c'mon!

So, you guys have anything to add? :bunny:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if I were in Dragon Age, I would not have joined the Grey Wardens, I would've led a guerrilla war against the Darkspawn, only protecting the area I would want to live in... dude, the Grey Wardens will find someone else! lol

I'd prefer to be a "Sidekick" when it comes to the whole story... yeah I might run in to the Grey Warden, and I might help him for a while, but I want to be able to just WALK AWAY! when I don't feel like going somewhere... lol...!

While walking along, I would suddenly grab Alistair's hand and put it on Morrigan's ass.

Then pop out of sight with my Stealth, and watch the fireworks.

HAHAHAHAHA that would be HILLARIOUS!!!

If I were in dragon age, when Leliana gets on her rambles about the church and the Maker, I'd have to french kiss her just to shut her up. Not to sound sexist, but DAMN I hate being preached at, especially if it was from a GF.

I'd have left Anora in her cell at Howe's estate.

I'd have recruited Ser Cauthrien out from under Loghain.

I'd have told Zev to give Oggy some advice about women.

I'd have left a whoopee cushion under the seat of the royal throne.

I'd have told these guys to start making new weapons and armor styles!!

I would have pushed the dwarves to inventing NEW, Darkspawn killin' weaponry... they say they know them the best... WHY haven't they spent time inventing new types of weaponry, armor and what-not to kill the Darkspawn more effectively... what about hiring some mages to help creating better armor & weaponry... develop Cyanide pills so that the Darkspawn captives have something to prevent themselves from becoming broodmothers...

I would spread a really crude rumor that Alistair had a sex dream about Morrigan.

I would tell both Bhelen and Harrowmont to go and f*** themselves and leave Orzammar.

I would make Alistair do all the hard work and then take all the credit

Oh, speaking of Orzammar...I think I'd help Bhelin, but give the crown to Harrowmont, then annoy the crap outta Bhelin and yell at him for sending me into the Deep Roads

hahaha hell yeah! =P

also: who are you going to side with? Branka or the Golem? I know that if you side with Branka Shale will turn on you... (that sure as HELL HURT)