If you were in Dragons age

tinylewtgriffon

I would do a little Pulp Fiction action on Vaughn. He need a blow torch used on him.

RustyBlade, glad I'm not the only one that feels that way about Shianni. And are we sure she's a cousin? I mean, talking to people in the alienage I must be related to everyone there. ;) If not Shianni, then I at least want a chance to come back to Nesiara.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would do a little Pulp Fiction action on Vaughn. He need a blow torch used on him.

RustyBlade, glad I'm not the only one that feels that way about Shianni. And are we sure she's a cousin? I mean, talking to people in the alienage I must be related to everyone there. ;) If not Shianni, then I at least want a chance to come back to Nesiara.

Someone should make a have sex with Shianni mod...that would be cool.

I have been told that the Grey Warden Castle and Harem mod uses Shianni already. I could never get it to work, but others have.

I'd kick Alistair's ass for dumping an elf just because she wasn't a human noble.

I'd tossed Anora to the Archdemon before killing it...or attempted to make her a grey warden and get her to kill the Archdemon. either way, she would have to die!

And plenty more that I can't think of right now...

I have been told that the Grey Warden Castle and Harem mod uses Shianni already. I could never get it to work, but others have.

yes it it works fine along w/ other npc like cailan if your female and ser cautherine :biggrin: and others , i would recommend it using w/ this mod as it will change the sex scene much better than the old one

yes it it works fine along w/ other npc like cailan if your female and ser cautherine :biggrin: and others , i would recommend it using w/ this mod as it will change the sex scene much better than the old one

Yeah, it's mine. That's how I found out about the Shianni bit. Just trying not to toot my own horn. ;)