ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Skyrim Nexus and mod manager. Cant download mods

Sidekick1050

Hey guys,
do you have the same problem as I? I´am experiencing this problem for about 2 weeks now. I´m trying to download a mod via the mod manager, 19 out of 20 times it failes. Its the same with manual downloads. Are you guys experiencing the same thing and is there any solution? Its very annoying because I had to reinstall windows 7 and I´ve lost everything.

The Nexus servers are overloaded due to the Steam Summer Sale. You'll just have to wait until it's over, or find a time when there aren't as many active users, or become a Premium member.

Have had the same issue, its 3:11am atm and cant find server >.>

Plz fix Nexus!

The Nexus servers are overloaded due to the Steam Summer Sale. You'll just have to wait until it's over, or find a time when there aren't as many active users, or become a Premium member.

Have had the same issue, its 3:11am atm and cant find server >.>

Plz fix Nexus!

It only doesn't work for me when I try to download a mod that got updated/uploaded the same day I try to download it.

But you could try to download on different times of the day.

When it's 3:11 AM at yours. It's 10:11 AM for me. I mostly download around the evening or around midnight. So maybe it's better if you try it in the morning?

Edited by Highnazgul