esm to esp

bad biscut

I know it is possible but I dont know how. More specificly im trying to get the elevator esm mod to work with my current plugin, which is already working with an esm. Help?

I was wondering about this too. I wish Wrye was working on something I like to imagine as "Wrye Flash"!

I'm not familiar with the 'elevator mod' but what I did was make my plugin dependent on the same master file, for the moment, and that worked out in that case. It's possible to have 2 masters so you could consider going that route.. I did that as well. (Falllout 3.esm and Broken Steel.esm for a mod I called "Equipment for Sarah Lyons").. As you may or may not know I rarely release any of my mods, but I'm really beginning to reconsider. I love the GECK so much.

Edited by myrmaad

I know that FO3Edit can change a plug-in from an .esp to .esm and back, so if you are asking how to change a mod that you have downloaded to an .esp so that it can be edited then that might be what you are looking for.

FOMM can also flip the .esm master flag, I believe.

I know that FO3Edit can change a plug-in from an .esp to .esm and back, so if you are asking how to change a mod that you have downloaded to an .esp so that it can be edited then that might be what you are looking for.

FOMM can also flip the .esm master flag, I believe.

I couldn't find the FOMM setting but I just updated to the latest yesterday.

I did, however find (and download) Elminster's FO3edit while I was searching "esmification" "esmify" "espify" and "modding a mod", I wasn't sure whether it would do the trick though, so thanks!

Edited by myrmaad