CTD: probably follower related

Highnazgul

I'm getting random crashes. Sometimes it's doesn't happen for an hour or two, and on other times it crashes a few times in a couple of minutes. (it mostly ends when I enter a new location) It also happened to crash when I was saving or tried to load a game.

So I enabled the papyrus log too see what is causing this. But unfortunatly I'm not really familiar with this stuff. But the following message keeps repeating itself at the end of the few logs I have now:

[07/02/2014 - 11:22:57PM] Error: Cannot call GetRef() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.CountFollowers() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 62
	[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.OnUpdate() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 97

So I'm wondering what the error message actually means (what's a 'none object' ?), or how I can find to what these 2 lines are referring to.

If it matters, I have UFO installed, and also "my home is your home", Sofia and Inigo. But the only follower I have is sofia for the moment. No spouses either, and I haven't give here a home location yet. I also haven't uninstalled mods, I even started on a clean install.

PS: I haven't tried to change too much for now, cause I'm playing the game from the beginning, and doesn't want to start over. Because I would probably mess things up and make it worse.

thank you for taking your time to read this. And I appreciate any help you can give

Edited by Highnazgul

• 3 years later...

If anyone still have this problem and cant find any solution here it is

this error/crashing is caused by Amazing Follower Tweak's, maybe by Ultimate Follower Overhaul too.
if u want to fix that error without deleting mod try looking at mod description or post's/forum's in my case i deleted it.

hope i helped someone :D sorry for bad eng.