Entering Oblivion

The Extreme TES

So we could use mods?

That's handy.

First stop-- a healer. I'd get everything fixed up good as new. HA! Eat THAT, modern medicine!

Next stop- the market district for a little dumpster diving. All those barrels have a lot of great loot in them, and are conveniently located next to all the shops. Selling all that junk would make me some quick gold, and while gold is apparently not worth much in Tamriel, it's a thousand bucks an ounce here at home, so I'd be stinking rich upon my return.

Next stop- I'm going fishing. Can you imagine what something like a slaughterfish would be worth here at home? I could get famous for "discovering" it, and make a bundle selling specimens to aquariums around the world.

I am operating under the assumption that magic items would not work here on earth, so I wouldn't bother getting some or learning any spells. Potions would probably also not work very well, but I would absolutely experiment with a few. A sixpack of strong invisibility potions can be a real life-changer, ya know.

Hmmmm...

I would use the "modpca strength 100" console cheat, so I don't have to lift weights anymore.

Then I'd use HGEC and undress some hot woman... :rolleyes:

Man...I would never think of that to undress :)....I totally forgot about that xD...Good thinking though... :thumbsup:

Of course I would use a better face texture mod too, you know, I can't stand the vanilla face textures, they look ugly imo...

Then I would use the 28 days zombie mod, I would activiate Deadly Reflex and then I would use Unavi's Fly Catchers mod and finally I would slap the zombies a$$e$ all day long..:P

I've actually thought about this before and always wondered what skills I'd have that would come in useful in a setting like The Elder Scrolls. I then realized I had nothing. I'd either get robbed blind or torn to pieces by an ogre. So with that in mind I'd make my way to a small farming village and freak the peasents out with my literacy, ability to count, and do simple math. If I play my cards right I could possibly find myself as the newly elected mayor of said village, right after I explain what a mayor is...

Hey people i though of...What if we can enter oblivion...? What would you do first ...? Go to jauffre? See the emperor..??? :) ...Get some companions? :D

I've got a wife, here, and friends. I've got a job. I've got comforts. I've got drugs for a lifelong, moderately debilitating illness. What would I do? Try to get back. ;)

I'd probably try get enough gold to move in to a house in Anvil (not the haunted one X_X), then I would get a family and live my life happily. Or I'd use tgm and go rampage. Or download some mods (Like HGEC, and other adult mods) and have some FUN! :D

I'd do the same thing I'm doing there right now. Work to make my cash, buy some sexy clothes, learn a variety of skills so I can enchant and use spells. Find some kewl companions to hang with, then enchant some uber kewl swords and go wreak havoc on the countryside, while looking fly and buying property. Oh and since I got married in the game, I'd find him and work it on out, lol

The world there let's me do anything I want basically, so why change a good thing? :whistling:

Oooh... decisions decisions...

Obviously, mods a plenty are a must. HGEC to make the women look like women. Roberts male V5 for the same reason for the fellas.

FCOM to make the world more varied and mental. (read - challenging)

Cheaper Training x 10 so after collecting all the freebie stuff laying around the Imperial City I could go off and get some training done and by a couple of spells... then find a few nice easy mobs to massacre... maybe help the Society of Concerned Merchants figure out just why Thoronir's prices are so damn low...

Rinse and repeat. Perhaps even commit a murder or two (no psychic guards active, obviously) and join the Dark Brotherhood...

In otherwords, everything I can do in the game, I would want to try... and thats why its a game, and not reality. More's the pity. Because I can certainly think of a few folks that I would love to run through under the excuse that it was all in the name of Sithis... ;)

Jenrai