NPC Unleveler

sortitus

I was looking for a mod that assigned default NPCs fixed levels, but couldn't find one, so I started manually changing each NPC. After changing a bunch of NPCs manually, I started thinking that there had to be a better way. A scripted way, one might say.

I'm getting ahead of myself here, but I'd like to be able to script it so that the NPC's level is based off the Max Level GMST compared to their default level/max calculated level and the Max Level of the ESM/ESP they come from (with 20 as a default). So, if the NPC's level was 5 compared to a normal max level of 20 and your max level setting was 100, they'd become level 25 (NewLVL=LVL/DefaultMaxLVL*CurrMaxLVL). If your max level was still 20, they'd stay at lvl 5. For leveled NPCs, it would be a more slightly complex calculation including their PC LVL Multipler and using Max Calculated LVL instead of fixed LVL (NewLVL=PCLVLMult*MaxCalcLVL/DefaultMaxLVL*CurrMaxLVL).

Obviously, there could be issues with installation/uninstallation, but who would uninstall such an awesome mod? >_> <_<

Anyway, I was just playing with ZBFO Leveled Lists with a new character and thought that this would be a logical next step for us wasteland masochists. Silver is just too darn easy to kill. :closedeyes: