What Mods.?

jim001

This has probebly been asked before, but in the opinion of those who have played this game a whole lot, what are the best Mods to add to totally enhance the game. This should include Mods that are stable (will not cause the game to crash), lengthen the game and make it much more interesting when wandering the wasteland. Plus all suggestions must be able to run together with minimal conflict.

There are way too many to list them down. I recommend trying out one of the overhaul mods like FOOK or FWE. Do not install all the overhaul mods in an instant. My best bet is to go search for top 100 endorsed files of all time. Then if you're not satisfied on the list, try searching the top endorsed files in descending order for each individual category.

Heyy_Adrian is right, there are much to many files on there to list, but off the top of my head, I would say the best couple i've seen are 1 plus 1 equals 1 aka the propasal,

The Groovatron, FOMM, FOSE, FWE, (as Heyy_Adrian siad), AFS Brisbane, Enclave Commander, and thats really my list of must have mod's.