Summerset - Land of the Altmer

GOOGLEPOX

Summerset - Land of the Altmer

INTRODUCTION

This WIP mod aims to bring the western island of Summerset, containing Firsthold and Skywatch, to Oblivion. It is based on onra's Summerset isle heightmap, and already has cell coordinates for Skywatch. (i haven't looked for Firsthold Coordinates yet)

If anyone is interested, feel free to post here. Sorry for the unprofessional look as of now, but when I have more to add I will add it. I need a modelers and concept artists, but when the need for other people with different seperate areas of expertise, I will update the thread.

MODELS

Trandoshan's Model Front

Trandoshan's Model Side (and compared a a Chorrol house)

ART

Darkstorne's Concept

thekman's Cloudrest Concept 01

thekman's Cloudrest Concept 02

TEAM

GOOGLEPOX - General modding, retextures, textures, minor scripter.

Darkstorne - Concept Artist

thekman - Concept Artist

Trandoshan - Modeler

aaront944 - Concept Artist

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, it's about time someone did this. If it turns out as well as the Elswyer mod it'll be huge.

If I were you, I'd try to assemble some sort of "Modders Dream Team" of the very best of the best in the hope of making this mod a true hall-of-fame masterpiece. It's a very ambitious project that will give everyone some very high expectations.

Good luck!

yes thank you. I have had that for a while but I dont know where to use it. In the Telvanni tileset? I think I have gathered a lot of possible resources, but theres not much. I need a modeler. Head over to the bethsoft forum version of this thread and look at the links somone found.

Also, since onra is working on part of the western isle we decided to work kind of together. By making it compatible.

The concept art looks beautifull. Good luck with the project!

Thanks. Im kkind of at a standstill with no modelers and no ideas on how to retexture the Telvanni tileset for Skywatch. But anyone's ideas and help is welcome. :)