Summerset - Land of the Altmer

GOOGLEPOX

would it be to unfriendly to request that you people first recreate Valenwood.

Yes, actually. It would. Why should they drop what they're doing (and have spent quite a bit of effort doing) to make the land you seem to prefer? I'ts very rude to ask.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, actually. It would. Why should they drop what they're doing (and have spent quite a bit of effort doing) to make the land you seem to prefer? I'ts very rude to ask.

I never said they should drop anything. I said they should join effords with other new land modders...like Tamriel rebuilt mod team and one by one recreate thoose provences that are filling the map, rather then recreating land that is not even showen on the map. There's still time to recreate Summerset.

And I don't know where you get the impression that I "prefer" Valenwood. It's just a thought driven by logic, because Valenwood lies directly west of Elsweyr, right?

4 people can't make a smaller province than Elsweyr? The province that one person made?

Really, one person made Elsweyr. Did you really asked me?

I never said they should drop anything. I said they should join effords with other new land modders...like Tamriel rebuilt mod team and one by one recreate thoose provences that are filling the map, rather then recreating land that is not even showen on the map. There's still time to recreate Summerset.

Thus, dropping this mod. Really, suggesting that smeone stop what they're doing and work on something else isn't very helpful.

And, clearly Googlepox doesn't WANT to work on Valenwood. If he did, he'd do so. What does the fact that Summerset Isle isn't on the map have to do with it? He's making it because it's cool.

Hmm... Im still waiting for my answer to request forum space at Silgrad tower, but if we get that it will be a lot more organized. Im going to start putting up claims once I finish the Skywatch exterior. Trandoshan, if we get forum space at Silgrad Tower, would you like to be a moderator?