my great dream (or idea) DNA CHANGER

darklaurence

okay i had a dream last night in fallout 3 it was where i had went back to grayditch to that sciencetist he asked me if i choud help him and in return he whoud give me a usefull item for my home or one for my invantory he wanted me to kill 5 different species and put 5 dna drainers in them (thats 5 items he gives u) once u have done that you complete the quest and he offers u a portable one or a dna one for ur home it allows u to make from ur killed animals/super/enything basicly and after enough u can give ur self boosts which will last different times and sometimes can cause.. mutations like a glowing tinge in ur left arm and u will get 15% more critical dmg and u get to choose how long it lasts but... u have to get enough of the dna for it to work like 15 meats of a mole rat u put it into ur dna projector and u gain 10% faster speed for 8 ingame days or the like... it was a very strange dream but it was because i just completed the fire ants quest on my crap char so modders if u have eny spair time ;P maybe u can try and make this dna changer :D :whistling: