Firefly/Serenity

Ashangel

thought I would see what mods there were to do with Firely/ Serenity only to discover there were none at all.

Some of you may remeber the 2006 film "Serenity" but did you know about the series that predates called "Firefly" it was an awesome series that ran for only one season (14 episode) due to fox being absolute freaking morons, an absolute travesty in my oppinion. If you haven't seen both film and series do so. I would recomend watching the series 1st if you can.

Anywayz, here is a lazy link to Google images. Not just for weapons though there are some pretty cool ones but he set design and costumes are simply fantastic it definately has that post apocalyptic feel to it.

Who knows maybe some clever git could even attempt some quests, it would at least allow Zeta (horse armor) to be used for something worthwhile.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&...oq=&start=0

I have to many ideas and this keeps getting put off so I've offered it up as a resource / request to see what our community of budding genius can come up with.

But seriously if you havent seen this great series do yourself a favour and check it out.