Gates To Aesgard Help

wasder

I'm having trouble finding evidence of where Ashen Rose has gone. Now, I really hate having to ask for help, but I cannot for the life of me find whatever it is I'm meant to be looking for. I've lookd high and low, and the only thing I've found is that when I go down into the crypt there are three large yellow exclamation marks near the desk.

Could this be why I can't find anything? If it is, could someone please tell me if I can fix this (I have absolutely no modding experience) and if not... well, please say and I'll keep searching, but expect me to return in a while asking for help.

Thanks for your time. :thanks:

I covered the following part up in a spoiler - so you have a choice to read it or not. Just highlight if you want to see it.

The only clues of are notes that are found around in Aesgaard on the floor next to corpses, and in Ashen Roses' house.

The rest involve either alot of searching or puzzles.

You may need to reinstall the Gates to Aesgaard mod if you are having problems with the ingame meshes.

I recommend you redownload it and then install it via the application file (Installer) provided with the mod (If I remember correctly)

I don't have the mod installed at the moment. May install it again at some point.

If you mean the tiny crypt area beneath the house at the start:

The three exclamation marks are missing meshes for the books on the desk. There should be four books that tell a story about Ashen Rose and her adventures.

I know because I wrote them and the rest of the books and notes.. :smile:

When you read or open one of them you'll get a map marker and quest update.

I have a complete walkthrough that I wrote after ThePriest909 released GTA 1. If you need help further on let me know.

Otherwise follow what Javalin said about reinstalling. You shouldn't have any issues though if you use the exe installer and there is an update patch here on Tesnexus that fixes a few typos and a couple of other minor things. Just install that after the main file.