Enclave, Brotherhood, Or YOU?

falloutperson416

I was curious about the opinion of everybody... conserning Maddy21 last post: he/she would join Rivet City. I obviusly went ape poo on the idea. What do you all think? If the Brotherhood Of Steel and RC went to war, who would win? Then the Enclave and RC? I think it's pretty obvious, but what do you think?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, in all honesty, cant see poo happening from Rivet City. But, your plan does have a good shell to it. First of all, Pinkerton wont help because he now hates everyone on board RC. Zimmer, is pissed off about his damn robot, who just happens to be standing right in front of his face.

In my opinion, the BoS or Enclave would come and mop the floor with RC if they had any interest in doing so :(

PInkerton and zimmer would help ..all they need is a little motivation (slave collar). and every man has his Price.. Zimmer would help even otherwise considering he would find his beloved Android..

Rivet city has only 1 access bridge ...so only way to attack Rivet city is either by Vertibirds or the giaint Robot

I never talked about BOS and Rivet city going to war...all i said was diplomatocally isloating them from the rest of BOS and hence forcing them to join me.. Its not hard since their relations with Original BOS is strained..

Rivet city in its Orginal self could never even take out talon merc..forget brotherhood..

Let's see...

Enclave-

Annoying Eyebot broadcasts...

Forceful occupation of Project Purity...

Murdering civilians and shooting at me on sight...

Taking the GECK from my hands after I lit up most of Vault 87 getting to it...

Further attempts on the part of Colonel Autumn to kill me AFTER capturing me...

... and then their computer-program boss has the nerve to ask me to help him taint Project Purity with a known volatile mutagenic virus.

Brotherhood of Steel-

Saves my ass, however unintentionally, from the first Super Mutants I encounter.

Performs quite impressively as I tag along with them en route to GNR (one of my favorite fights).

Generally helpful to the populace, with regular anti-freak patrols in the ruins and having previously guarded Project Purity.

Saves my ass AGAIN, along with several other civie scientists, after I escape the Enclave-occupied purifier.

Trains me in the operation of Power Armor at no additional charge.

Supplies me with data on the GECK and access to one of the better vendors in the game.

Has an awesome nuke-chucking giant robot with a distaste for 'red.'

Yeah, President Eden can stuff it up his serial ports.

As for being independent, I pretty much am on my main. I still retain ties to the BoS- bringing in any holotags I come across, supplying Rothschild with bits of tech, popping the Overlord that always spawns just south of the Citadel.

My heavy gunner is building up MERC atm, but he's mostly in it for fun and money.

On the other hand, my evil laser-wielding Shojo girl has great plans for the impressive resources of the Enclave... great plans indeed... *muahahahahahaha*

Let's see...

Enclave-

Annoying Eyebot broadcasts...

Forceful occupation of Project Purity...

Murdering civilians and shooting at me on sight...

Taking the GECK from my hands after I lit up most of Vault 87 getting to it...

Further attempts on the part of Colonel Autumn to kill me AFTER capturing me...

... and then their computer-program boss has the nerve to ask me to help him taint Project Purity with a known volatile mutagenic virus.

Brotherhood of Steel-

Saves my ass, however unintentionally, from the first Super Mutants I encounter.

Performs quite impressively as I tag along with them en route to GNR (one of my favorite fights).

Generally helpful to the populace, with regular anti-freak patrols in the ruins and having previously guarded Project Purity.

Saves my ass AGAIN, along with several other civie scientists, after I escape the Enclave-occupied purifier.

Trains me in the operation of Power Armor at no additional charge.

Supplies me with data on the GECK and access to one of the better vendors in the game.

Has an awesome nuke-chucking giant robot with a distaste for 'red.'

Yeah, President Eden can stuff it up his serial ports.

As for being independent, I pretty much am on my main. I still retain ties to the BoS- bringing in any holotags I come across, supplying Rothschild with bits of tech, popping the Overlord that always spawns just south of the Citadel.

My heavy gunner is building up MERC atm, but he's mostly in it for fun and money.

On the other hand, my evil laser-wielding Shojo girl has great plans for the impressive resources of the Enclave... great plans indeed... *muahahahahahaha*

I do have a soft side for BOS... they help civies and their armor look cool

"Yeah, President Eden can stuff it up his serial ports."

I laughed 5 minutes at this comment...ROFL

I'd take Talon Company, they are much more organized than raiders and they aren't fanatically obsessed with tech. Talon Company doesn't have a target on their backs and survival takes precedence over everything for them. Although they do have a habit of sending squads on suicide raids (Capital Building).

Talon Company seems to be populated by suicidal morons and run by retards who are incapable of pattern recognition. They do have some nice equipment though, which is nice because all the dozens of three-man squads they send out to me to die horribly and fuel my cannibalistic addiction leave behind some nice ammo, weapons, and armor for me to sell. Though their armor is pretty heavy.

I suspect that the guy running Talon Company is related to Zap Brannigan somehow... his plan seems to consist of sending squads loaded down with heavy armor into the wasteland to get killed by me and therefore slow me down when I loot their corpses. If they were to send larger squads after me then they might actually weigh me down enough that I couldn't travel to a merchant in time to sell their stuff before being overrun.

Talon Mercenary: Hey look, if it isn't that little angel from the vault. Someone's go quite a price on your head.

Me: Hey, moron! Notice anything special about me? *point out the fact that I'm wearing Talon Company armor*

Talon Mercenary: Um... you're wearing our armor?

Me: Yeah, also I'm carrying like five assault rifles *one Talon merc notices that my gun looks exactly like his, except mine is in super condition since I repaired it with parts from four other ones* each of which I repaired to full quality using parts from all the other assault rifles you morons are carrying when you walk into my bullets. I also have this message here that I looted off of the first group of you jokers that I killed. It says you guys are being paied a thousand caps to bring my head to this guy, right? How about this... why don't you lead me to the dumbass who's put this bounty on my head and collect your thousand measly caps? Here...

*I reach into my pocket and pull out a bag of caps... probably two thousand or so, I can't quite keep track of them all. I toss it to one of the Talon Mercs who suddenly explodes as his arm is ripped off from the impact. Damn, I must have maxed my Explosives skill a bit much... or is that Throwing... naw, they combined Explosives and Throwing in this game.*

The two mercs look at their dead companion and the big bag of money I killed him with.

Me: Keep it, you know how I got that? By selling all the equipment I looted off the corpses of the last thirty of you guys who crossed me. You guys are flushing a lot of men and equipment down the toilet trying to kill me, and it ain't working! *I burp up a skull* Now tell me who put this bounty on my head so I can kick their ass. If you haven't noticed, I've got the freaking Enclave after me as well... they're kind of ticked off that I killed all their friends and sold their armor for stimpaks. You know, that magical drug that lets me heal from all injury instantly no matter how many times people shoot me with combat rifles? *I hold up a big fistful of needles full of enough drugs to kill an army... by keeping me alive long enough to kill them.*

Talon Mercs: ... Kill him! *they start firing at me even though the bullets bounce off of my eyelids*