Favorite NPC

GOOGLEPOX

None...everyone hates me they all greet me with I USED TO THINK YOU WERE HERO AND NOW I SEE YOUR JUST SINNER LIKE REST OF US....yes thats gratitude for all good i done for them I even saved them from eternal doom in oblivion but no they forget that cos i have 7 infamy points and now im just sinner :blink:

I think is time i should kill one or two couriers...i doo crime in anvil and whole world knows about it.

I have quite a few,and they are mostly the key figures in the game,simply because they were the best developed as characters.Here is the list>>>

Lord Sheogorath

Why? Because he is the most charming mad genius I've seen in my life.Despite being completely insane,he is very wise,and bought me for a lifetime with his definition of time,just before he says 'Farewell'. :thumbsup: Oh,and he taught me that the clouds tastes like butter.And tears.Well,maybe a little. :biggrin:

Master Mankar Camoran

Why? Despite my hatred towards Deadric Princes and their kyn,and anyone who stands up for them,this old aldmeri wizard certainly fought and won his place on my list,with his dedication to the cause.He even treated Mehrunes Dagon as an equal.How badass is that? ;) And the thing which made the biggest impact on me,coming from him,was his fascinating speech during the travel in the Paradise. Voiced by Terence Stamp,the dark on himself. <3

when you listen to it more careful,it is easily said that it was the most beautiful thing to hear in the game,despite the evil and mad intentions of the narrator himself.

Lord Rugdumph

Why?Because he is hilarious! :P 'Will 'o' The Wisps are real luminous beings.They have naturalized residances to many spells!' 'Precedeth most urgent-like!' No need to add more. :D Surely,the most unique character with his ramblings. :biggrin:

Martin Septim

Why? He is the real picture of how emperor should look,inside and out.Simple man,warm heart,brave and dedicated.

He bought me with his misfortune,strangely.Being a Sanguine worshiper in his youth,then being a priest and a healer,then being an emperor..for only 10 minutes.That was sad,indeed.He experienced everything in his life,and died like a hero,but I wished that he survived somehow,because,I grew tired in reality as well,watching how the good people always die young,in such ways that they didn't deserved.This guy deserved to be a Tzar,because he showed more dedication to save his world,more then anyone else,in a very short period.

And he was voiced by 'Boromir' :D Epic voice and a great actor! :thumbsup:

Modrin Oreyn

Why? I am proud to say that I hold the same principles in real life,like he does in the game.He lives rather simple,not wealthy,but rich in his spirit,dedicated to the good path til the end,a quiet man,speaks little,says a lot,,down to earth,and has great respect for his job and his associates in Fighters Guild.Overall,a strong minded individual,a perfect mentor in the Fighters Guild for everyone.

High Chancellor Ocato

Why? I've seen people like him in reality.Well,I haven't seen any elves,though,lol,but at the same position like him.Holding some pieces together,barely,while being humiliated by nobility and trashing and bashing by the same ones who wants to believe that the man has some secret intentions.Against all odds and possibilities,he serves the Empire very well and fights day and night for safety of the citizens.It needs guts and a strong heart and mind to deal with those stuff,while the dark times are present and ahead.

Oh and...I don't think that he is an Altmer,at all. ;)

Ardaline from Bravil Mages Guild

Why? That's what I like in reality! :D Tall,beautiful,thin,educated,shy and even cold sometimes,she was always a point of interest to my character. ;) Doesn't have any unique topic or anything,but she is sure a mystery to me,because of her anti-social mood.

Narina Carvain,Countess of Bruma

Strong,hard,disciplined mountain lady.She has more guts then many of the characters in game.I think neither one of the counts would allow The Great gate to open right in front of their cities.She did and it payed off.She showed her best side by giving 100 % of trust to her upcoming emperor.

Captain Burd

Why? Powerful nord leader of the people,he doesn't give a god damn about imperials,and protects his nords from the nine divines-bible chasers who desperatly wants to convert his people,by all means,and always disrespecting them with words like 'ignorant barbarians', 'full'o' mead' and such. Everyone should have their choice,no matter of the race and nationality.,if nords wants to stay with their Ysmir and Shor,leave them be.Paganism,all day every day! :D

That would be all from me. :)

how could i forgot Lucien? Yeah he was a sick guy, him...

and yeah for some reason ( i think its cos i am a pirate cpt) people say i am a sinner ..

ah well, off to become the Gray foX