Favorite NPC

GOOGLEPOX

Lord Sheogorath, Haskil and Lucien Lachance. Because I am crazy like that, Sheogorath speaks my language and Haskil is a smart guy, as for Lucien...he's just awesome.

I also like Martin because he's voiced by Saun Beane, who's a Yorkshire folk like myself!! ^_^

I know I'm going to get death threats from a bunch of Lucien fans, but oh wells...

Bellamont. I thought his story was sad. That, and it was kind of funny how everyone is mad at him for killing Lucien who....guess what...killed people, including his mum. He seriously got screwed over in the fan-girl department. Though, I dont think I'd go gah-gah over either of those psychos.

Though, I dont think I'd go gah-gah over either of those psychos.

Well, they where just doing their jobs. :tongue:

sheogorath would have to take the cake for me. but i do have a soft spot for faelien. he is hilarious i almost regretted putting an arrow in his spine lol

Sheogorath... no need for explanations lol, hes hillarious, Haskil is quite funny too

Lord Hassildor - great character, would work for him anytime, all that vampire mystery surrounding him and the story with his wife... nice

Lucien is kind of a moron imo, cool but retarded

Grey Fox (actually only his use of the word "Capital!" otherwise hes bloody annoying)

Mods included? If so my favorite s definetly Marven for B&M ... He's awesome! (why I work in the graveyard? I love gardening...)

Vanilla favorite? Hmmm... I'd guess some marauder cuz I like to kill 'em ;D

Lord Hassildor - great character, would work for him anytime, all that vampire mystery surrounding him and the story with his wife... nice

I totally forgot about him. That guy is a total fox. Sexiest Vampire in the game, though thats not saying much.

If he didn't work for the Mages Guild I'd like him more to add him as a fav NPC. :/