Hold the Line!!!

Kurupt52

I was just playing FO3 and an idea hit me, would it be possible to set random triggers throughout the wasteland, be it looting a certain ammo crate or picking a certain lock, that would spawn a group or horde of enemies, (raiders, gouls, mutants, etc.) that would start attacking you and try to push your positions and take the area (cell) that your in. for example...

Your trolling the bethesda ruins, killing the raiders there, after their all dead you start looting the random ammo dumps, corpses etc.. you remember you poped some fool trying to snipe you from the broken out building, so you go up and get the sniper rifle and notice some ammo cans.. you start looting them, find one that needs to be picked, pop the lock.. then all of a sudden raiders start comming down the road from three directions.. now do you stand your ground try to kill them or do you try to get out of there.. your choice.. either way.. it was fun...

Something like what i described above.. just random triggers, hand set by the modder throughout the wasteland, kinda gives a sense of surprise. Like i said not sure if its possible, but thought i would through the idea out there.

Exactly like that, only in a bigger, take control event.. blah, wish i could explain what im thinking lol.. oh!!! i got it.. if you have seen "We were soldier" remember when the first round of choppers touched down, everyone took their positions, but it was all quiet, then one shot from the distance was heard, then two, then all hell started breaking loose.. something like that.. of depending on the game engine and such.. probly not in such a big scale, but 10 to 20 enemies pushing your positions in a cordinated effort would deffinatly make the situation memorable and intense.