Music Quest

csgators

Since I first started playing the game I thought that I should be able to find music tracks laying around the wasteland that I could then sell to 3 Dog who would then add them to his play list. I would love a mod for More Where That Came From to make the tracks something you have to find and deliver to 3 Dog before they start playing on the radio. Could be you find each pack or even better each song so that if you don't like the song you can drop it in the river. ;)

I have just started playing with the GECK so it's way beyond anything I could even attempt at this time.

I for one would love to have more music. Right now I have music playing on my laptop while I play the game on my desktop. So, I do have some control. But integrated into the game, cool idea. Finding the music and selling it to 3 dog, cooler idea. Making it a quest, very cool idea!

~Mal

I had the same idea and posted it to the modder of "Terminal Overhaul",

i am writing Terminal Entries for. Last time we spoke he was trying

to figure it out - certainly a tough job :)

I for one would love to have more music. Right now I have music playing on my laptop while I play the game on my desktop. So, I do have some control. But integrated into the game, cool idea. Finding the music and selling it to 3 dog, cooler idea. Making it a quest, very cool idea!

~Mal