New clothing and armor for BAB body mod

Zarrastro

I post this to encourage modders to make BAB mods, or convert existing ones. You may think that BAB community is small, but i assure you it isn't. So, please, add some variety to our mod. Since Biu and Ceedee left, we feel so lonely... (Luckily, we still have some modders...)

I've started a topic to gather all BAB users. If you're one of us, join Here

So, how will this topic work? Basically, like the whole "File Requests/Suggestions" But only for BAB-related mods.

Anyone, and i mean ANYONE can post here his/her ideas: a picture for a new armor or a link to the file you want converted. Modders may choose your idea and bring it to real! (At least all the "real" a video-game can be...)

Modders may choose ideas from here, or post their original ideas.

I hope this gets some life. Please, if you're a modder, you use BAB, you're able to mod for this and happen to have found this topic, please, post some words so we know you exist!

Many thanks to all.

Any conversion will be most appreciated! ^^

How's your Black Knight Armor? (I hope female version isn't body dependent, it shouldn't, given the size...)

• 3 weeks later...

Fresh News!

Lexton just made a patch so a pair of Colourwheels mods can be used by the rest of the mortals.

The chosen mods are:

School Uniforms -> Patch

Regal Uniforms -> Patch

Please, note that they're COMPATIBILITY PATCHES, so you need the original mod.

As always, good news are posted here and in the BAB users Reunion topic under General Mod Talk

Good luck to everyone and best wishes for Lexton!

• 3 weeks later...

If I may suggest anything, there are two dress mods that I love and I am really sorry I can't use them with BAB body. These are some dresses by Lanell, they have great details and are quite sexy, without your character looking like some sort of stripper... I especially adore the first set, if anyone could make a BABarized version, that would just be soooo cool...

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26685 celtic dresses

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30229 corset dresses

Oh, Speleologo.... I just downloaded a few mods that he uploaded... nice to see that there are still BAB fans out there. The bab page at leiawen.net seems to be dead, and thats a pity.

Speleologo has just started work for the two files you linked. Ask him for details if you want.