Gob

lardman211

I would like someone to make a quest with Gob. A simple one would do just fine, but you could always complicate it if you want. I would like the quest to end with Gob returning to the Underworld. Thank you for your time.

~ Lard

I have used the seducing women mod, I couldn't find like two or three of them though. Also, Mal's idea would work too, I would just like a Gob quest where it turns out in his favor.

I think Mal was joking....it's the ending of seducing women. ;)

You need to meet the women's requirements for 'performance' some kind of check on your agility + endurance in order to succeed with some of them if that is where you got stuck.

Joke or not, that idea would satiate my Gob quest needs. And the reason I was stuck is because I did not know who else to go to, plus it's been a while so let's see if I could remember who they were....

Maybe Spoilers for the Seducing Women mod....

Moira

Scribe Yearling

Dr. Li

(The girl who gives you the Blood Ties quest)

Well that's all I could remember......

End Spoilers

Part of the original game's code includes Gob becoming the owner of the saloon. They cut that out, though, since Beth has such a strong aversion to releasing games that won't all fit on one disc.

Anyway, a search through the GECK will find the "Gob's Saloon" sign which would have replaced the "moriarty's saloon" sign once that quest was done.

I would also like to see this quest restored to the game.

Well, to be honest, I was not joking, because I had no idea that there were these possibilities. I am very interested in what results will come from this topic. I myself cannot mod worth a penny and my time is limited due to the work I am doing on my business.

~Mal