outfit in pic.

Kurupt52

As far as I know it's not going to be released, because while it was a wip someone stole it and posted it on another site. This is what happens when the community allows people to disrespect our modders.

What you can do: respect private mods; never upload without permission of the mod maker; and be grateful for everything you're given.

yeah, got a reply by the poster of the pic, and its a private mod, not sharable :( to bad too, cuz thats an amazing looking armor too.. sux ppl have to disrespect some of our talented modders thanks for the reply guys.. hopefully the modder will post it latter, if not either way, its amazing and props to Sinblood..

No, a WIP is a Work In Progress, and is often tested among a group prior to actual release. Even a first release is sometimes a Beta and is closer to finished than a WIP. Beta means it's almost ready for a formal release but still in testing.

However I did make a small mistake, this one was being WIPped up, but it was another that was stolen while it was also in WIP stage but released to a small site for testing. This one has never been uploaded, anywhere, by the author, to my knowledge. The few people who have it were emailed it directly from the author to my knowledge.

Edited by myrmaad