Book Mesh Request

Leinfors

I recently made a small mod for the sake of making Paradise Lost look different than Lying Congressional Style, but it bothers me that the back mirrors the front. I don't know anything about meshes, and I don't have the programs to edit them . . . but would anyone be interested in modifying the Lying Congressional Style mesh so that it can have a unique back, so I can update my mod? I will be sure to include credit to anyone who helps, and I'd like to make more unique books using a similar model, though I wonder if the Lying Congressional Style mesh (which has a page sticking out of the binding) is best for making mass quantities of books from. Any help would be appreciated.

I recently made a small mod for the sake of making Paradise Lost look different than Lying Congressional Style, but it bothers me that the back mirrors the front. I don't know anything about meshes, and I don't have the programs to edit them . . . but would anyone be interested in modifying the Lying Congressional Style mesh so that it can have a unique back, so I can update my mod? I will be sure to include credit to anyone who helps, and I'd like to make more unique books using a similar model, though I wonder if the Lying Congressional Style mesh (which has a page sticking out of the binding) is best for making mass quantities of books from. Any help would be appreciated.

This is actually very simple to do. Just download nifscope, then go and open the responsible nif of this book. Now right click in renderview and edit uvmap.

Now, you only need to move the uvbox. Really simple, even for beginners and dont take much than 20 min at max.