How in the world...

csgators

How can there be so many misspellings on a site that SHOWS you misspelled words? Fascinating.

Not all members are native English speakers and even few have any idea what that edit button is there for, so do what we all do, deal with it. :thumbsup:

And some of us who are native english speakers can't pick out the correct way to spell something even if it hits us over the head with a 50 lb Sledge hammer.

beecaz nt mini peepol uze da spelchequer. ;)

Translation: Because not many people use the spellchecker.

Besides spellcheckers often insert the wrong word anyway. My forum name is one I see "corrected" quite often.

and becouse it dossent matter as long as yu get the meening :P

Scientists discovered that people read by words, not by letters. And some people - by sentences :) So if there are a few letters missing or incorrect, you still can understand the word.

Scientists discovered that people read by words, not by letters. And some people - by sentences :) So if there are a few letters missing or incorrect, you still can understand the word.

I think that´s true. I´m one of them who reads a line at the time. It´s very fast.

I think that´s true. I´m one of them who reads a line at the time. It´s very fast.

Yeah, I can read very fast too.

In first class in secondary school we made a reading contest and my teacher said I can read better then the guys in the 4th class...

She said, she never saw something like that..