Fallout 3 Underground? Help

Tominator93

I'm not an elitist, if you actually knew me you would never say that. And if you didn't know me, then you'd be telling a joke. A bad joke.

/thread

• 1 month later...
somebody from nexus who has an account on underground who can download mods should get all the exclusive ones they can and leech the onto here for everyone and wipe the elitist smile of their faces

somebody from nexus who has an account on underground who can download mods should get all the exclusive ones they can and leech the onto here for everyone and wipe the elitist smile of their faces

http://blogs.babycenter.com/momformation/files/2009/07/smile.jpg

Wipe that off :cool: jk

i'm not really an elitist, it's just that nexus has rules concerning mods, and if you can't take the time to become a member and do whats required to become approved there, frankly, it's just not any of our problems. also, you might have a hard time doing that, as most approved people there, if not all, actually are smart and respect people's wishes.

and not to mention it cost money to run the site.

Admin Note:

Do not bring issues from other sites here. What happens on another site/forum is of no concern here.

Encouraging others to break the rules of that site and upload restricted material here will have one rather negative result.

I wall start a thread in the strikes thread with your name in the title.

This is now locked, start another and you will be shown the door one last time.

Buddah