What do we say about eachothers...

Balagor

Everything is made in China.
lol. (I wonder how they did it)

Sorry, no offense intended.

Everything except china is made in China, china is made by old english women with too much time. (true stereotype)

I say nothing as stereo-typing is immature and cruel.

I see I am correct in my original posting,read the answers and then cease to wonder!

Stereo-types are stereo-types because there is a fraction of truth behind what they represent. That simple statement is even proven in the most "you should hate yourself for being white and American" college course anyone could ever take Ethnic Sociology.

I read to day about an investigation made by BBC amongst 9-10 years British kids should answer questions with 3 possibilities.

Most funny answers:

Newton invented fire

Queen Lizzy invented the phone

Dart Vader was first on the moon :starwars: may the force be with him

http://s816.photobucket.com/albums/zz88/Balagor/confused0053.gif

Dont you have schools in UK :P

I see I am correct in my original posting,read the answers and then cease to wonder!

Stereo-types are stereo-types because there is a fraction of truth behind what they represent. That simple statement is even proven in the most "you should hate yourself for being white and American" college course anyone could ever take Ethnic Sociology.

Perhaps some truth yes. I have european,scandanavian,english,irish and native american blood lines.How would you stereo-type me? :biggrin:

Of course, but is it true ancient egyptians wrote in hydraulics? :rolleyes:

Weren't they called "Hydroglyphs" or "Herogliffs" or something? ;D

For us Germans, the British cook weird stuff, the Polish steal Cars, the turkish make kebap, the French carry a Baguette around all the time, the Italians have the "white Eagle on white Background" as the Army Banner, the Icelanders all believe in Elves and Spirits and the Americans are bloodcrazed Gun Nuts.

We see ourselves as whiny opportunistic backstabbing Pricks, so where in good Company :D

Perhaps some truth yes. I have european,scandanavian,english,irish and native american blood lines.How would you stereo-type me? :biggrin:

Haha, maybe there are none?

I read to day about an investigation made by BBC amongst 9-10 years British kids should answer questions with 3 possibilities.

Most funny answers:

Newton invented fire

Queen Lizzy invented the phone

Dart Vader was first on the moon :starwars: may the force be with him

http://s816.photobucket.com/albums/zz88/Balagor/confused0053.gif

Dont you have schools in UK :P

haha :biggrin: what do those interviewers want from little kids? They (kids I mean, not interviewers) all think that Santa really exists. So did I in my childhood (except several things - in Russia Santa has different name and he is less saint and more mythological). It's not strange.

A stereotype from me (in order not to be off-topic) : British scientists are world famous for their absolutely useless and ridiculous researches and discoveries. So this story is a good example :biggrin: