Pyrosis, the ability to breathe fire

rausheim

I'm trying to add this to another creature in Fallout 3, but it won't work.

Not even when i use the same model/anim as the fire ants and use the fireant as a template, in this case on a behemot.

Any help please? :-) I'm trying to make a Tanker Bug

you have to give the enemy the weapon 'MS04FireAntWorkerFlame2HL' (i would recommend making a new form for your tanker bug) then embed the weapon on a node where you want it to come out, give it the required ammunition to use 'MS04FireAntWorkerFlame2HL' (or your own form version) and you should be right, just make sure to increase the range of the flame! :thumbsup:

also, whats this about recruiting for your mod? pm with details, i would like to help if that's ok. :biggrin:

GYRODRAGON

you have to give the enemy the weapon 'MS04FireAntWorkerFlame2HL' (i would recommend making a new form for your tanker bug) then embed the weapon on a node where you want it to come out, give it the required ammunition to use 'MS04FireAntWorkerFlame2HL' (or your own form version) and you should be right, just make sure to increase the range of the flame! :thumbsup:

also, whats this about recruiting for your mod? pm with details, i would like to help if that's ok. :biggrin:

GYRODRAGON

Yeah, i forgot to check "use inventory" on the 2 behemots i tested it on :P Found out yesterday. But good tip on the altering the weapon part, it's just like any other weapon :-)

And this is the mod: Starship Troopers Conversion

More people is always welcoming, currently we're making other planets and some models of fleet ships etc. Just give me a PM of what u know and I'm sure i can put u to good use lol :P

is this going to be a full replacer? i was thinking it might be nice for people to only incorporate the bugs into the game along side vanilla creatures as well as a total overhaul/ replacer version.

There's simply isn't enough time to do it. Only current option people have is to use only the arachnids and not the rest of the mod (this was done because the custom meshes etc took too long to load up in the GECK and after every few hours the windows in GECK don't work, so i don't have to mess up my fingers clicking away the error msgs :P )