US Navy/USMC SR-25 Mark 11 MOD 0

slam53

Been looking forever for a legitimate Knights Armament Co. SR-25 for Fallout 3. I am aware of Ahztek's SR-25 MK II from the M16 pack, and the other from this site. These are decent, but are not legitimate. This is why I am asking you guys. This is a great weapon, and it is really surprising that nobody has took on the task to make the Ultimate SR-25. I have the actual rifle, and can provide photos for any reference material. Hopefully this link works to a couple pics of it.

SR-25 Mark 11 MOD 0

SR-25 Mark 11 MOD 0 two

Been looking forever for a legitimate Knights Armament Co. SR-25 for Fallout 3. I am aware of Ahztek's SR-25 MK II from the M16 pack, and the other from this site. These are decent, but are not legitimate. This is why I am asking you guys. This is a great weapon, and it is really surprising that nobody has took on the task to make the Ultimate SR-25. I have the actual rifle, and can provide photos for any reference material. Hopefully this link works to a couple pics of it.

SR-25 Mark 11 MOD 0

SR-25 Mark 11 MOD 0 two

is that even a real gun?? or is it a paint ball or bb gun???

is that even a real gun?? or is it a paint ball or bb gun???

No it's not a gun, it's a rifle. And yes it is a real-world weapon used by Marine Corps.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/ce/USMC_SR-25_SAMR.jpg/800px-USMC_SR-25_SAMR.jpg

Any takers? Don't let another MW2 weapon get the nod over this one. PLEASE!

SR-25 > M14/Intervention :biggrin:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4006/4428638968_4e43e6a72e_o.jpg

i would take it but i dont have that type of knowledge to make mods but someone will take it