Morrowind Music

LordWushin

In this thread lets talk about the music from the TES games. I chose MW subject because I personnally love the MW soundtrack over all else.

Rave about the music or give good expansions that you found go good with one game. Use some 'like' and 'as' examples.

Morrowind's music is like music that puts you to sleep listening, because it does that to me in a good way.

Morrowind's music is as music sung and made by angels, almost.

But seriously the Morrowind and Oblivion soundtrakcs are a must to have. Just got the cds in the mail, yes they did. Jeremy Soule did a fantastic job with the TES music he did.

What are your thoughts

• 6 months later...

For me Morrowind's soundtrack is way better than Oblivion's. Oblivion soundtrack bothers me, it's more medieval and without any mystery. :turned:

In Morrowind songs I can hear that and they are more quiet. My choice is MW soundtrack. :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite Morrowind tracks are mx_explore_3.mp3 and mx_explore_2.mp3

I also like the main title theme to Oblivion too, but those two tracks from Morrowind are my absolute favorites..

But since I'm into old and retro, I also enjoy the FM Synthesis music that Daggerfall has. (GMRUINS is my favorite track there)

My favourites absolutly have to be all the morrowind music. This topic is strangely enough the reason i logged into the fourm today, i was playing oblivion when i started playing around with some old anim mods and i happend apon umpa's animations, namely the guitar one that playes a bit of the morowind title music (or what sounds like it played on an electric guitar) So i came onto the fourm looking for something about the morrowind music, i dont know why, guess i'm a little nostalgic and like to express it? Ha, but to the point, enough rambleing. My favorites are mx_explore_3 and the title music. Hell, i like all the morrowind music, i just with some of the oblivion music was as mysterious as it was. I rember watching an old preview movie of oblivion that had morowind music used in it, it's amazing how well it fit. Maybe in TES V they will bring back a bit of that old morowind vibe, but it will likely suit whereever it is situated, apparently it's quite likely to be in Skyrim, so it would have a more Nordic feel. Ooh well, none the less i still love and slightly miss the morrowind music. *sigh*

Even though i still play morrowind i just wish oblivion had the same feel.