Fallout of what?

LordWushin

I played the Bulder(?) Gate games back in the day, so the fallout games were not new to me. Fallout 1, if thats the name, I did not play actually, but I did play Fallout 2 a lot. Now that I try to remember it I cannot, oh well! The elder scroll games got me side tracked when morrowond came out and even more some when oblivion came.

But while in a school that would not give you unfiltered internet or allow you to have xbox's or playstations, I heard that Fallout 3 came out! I was sort of sceptical about going back to a turn based game, but when I heard that it was a straight rpg like the elder scroll games, I was trying to buy it immediately.

I had to wait till a scholl break, living on campus, before I could buy the game and play it, and boy did I play it. I literally cried when I had to go back and finish the school year. Till the summer time, I longed for the Fallout 3 game.

Fallout 3 is definitely the best FO game, maybe because I play TES more! But having a 'different TES' as I call it is my favorite and long remembering FO game.

Tell me some of your stories of how you came to FO3 and how much you love it.

I didn't know anything about the franchise until I asked a gamer for game recommendation. He strongly recommended Fallout 3. I got the game and hated it. Thought it was a waste of time and told people not to buy it.

So it was 2009. I hadn't deleted it from my computer yet and an another friend was at my place. As you can assume, we were gaming (drunk). We got bored and he asked what's that "Fallout" about. I told him a little bit about the game and the fact that I didn't like it. But we played it anyway. So we finished the vault 101 part laughing all the time at stuff like the G.O.A.T. , tunnel snakes etc. Also we blew up Megaton, killed Burke for the silenced 10mm, teabagged raiders, took a lot of drugs. I started to realize the endless possibilities of Fallout 3.

March 2010. I've played Fallout 3 a LOT. Too much to be honest. Hell, sometimes I even woke up 1 hour before school to end stuff that got unfinished last night. 3 times reached lvl 30. Got all the DLC-s. Got all the weapons in my house. Done every quest, marked and unmarked. Simply said, finished the game. But still playing it, now with mods (FWE, MMM, WMK, EVE, + more smaller ones).