behemoth arena manager.

gi543

hi nexus,

i had this idea just a minit ago.

wouldn't it be cool if u had like an arena in wich supermutant behemoths would fight each other?

and u could see the behemoths stats and equipments before the match begins and so decide on wich one u should put your money in. and then watch em fight.

but here comes the cool part. after u have won a certain amount of bets, or u have completet a quest, u actually become a team leader! and then u can decid wich type of behemot u sent in (for instance one with more healt and less damage stats, or more damge stats and less health), and then choose its equipment (i don't know if there's all that much choice though with the behemoths). and then u let him fight against the other team's behemoth, and if u win u get a fee from the bettings but if u loose u have to pay for the behemoth and the equipment selected.

so, anyone thinks this is a cool idea or doable?

:thanks: in advance

gi543

Oh I think it's very doable. It is a cool idea but I would like to see different classes. You know like small creatures, medium creatures, and large creatures. It would be cool also compete yourself. Like there could be free for alls where you can do what you want to achieve victory and then there could be restrictive battles where you can only use a curtain weapon with a curtain amount of ammo and stuff.

Oh I think it's very doable. It is a cool idea but I would like to see different classes. You know like small creatures, medium creatures, and large creatures. It would be cool also compete yourself. Like there could be free for alls where you can do what you want to achieve victory and then there could be restrictive battles where you can only use a curtain weapon with a curtain amount of ammo and stuff.

indeed, we could do this very extensive, if we just look at all the othere arenas in every other game.

i think we should make a list of features and then maybe someone wants to tackle this?

these are some features:

-as mentioned above:-creature classes

-be a manager

-compete yourself

-special type battles (e.g. weapon restricted)

-maybe victory coins, wich allow you to buy entrance to other challenges, buy prizes, ...

-maybe even start with a quest in wich u are captured, lose all your equip, are forced to fight, win to survive, eventualy you get a choice to either help the captives to escape (upon finishing the quest u can see the slavers fight each other as you take over) or: the slaver realy like you and if you cooperate with them you can eventualy become a manager (upon finishing you can then see the captives fight)

so, if anyone else has any ideas, pls copy this and add it to the list. and if there are any brave modders out there,

pls let us know, i think with a little creativity and effort, this could be a realy fun rewarding quest mod.

• 2 weeks later...

That would be a feature that would pass the time quite nicely ;) Especially with the gambling aspect added to it.

Crowd noise is something that would greatly increase the excitement for me. Maybe even crowd laughs when someone is easily beaten, or 'ooh's and 'aah's when someone makes a comeback, or beats a champion as a rookie, or destroys in an amazingly difficult fight.

A Wasteland Coliseum, among other settings is something I'd love to see. I vaguely remember one in 'The Pitt' addon, so I should sweep through that area again with a new character for sure.