My Khajiit's tail is shooting through the wall??

tawney

Ok, so I'm a bit new to modding. And I just made a Khajiit partner using the CM Partners mod and the TES Construction set. Everything works fine except his tail is extremely long, and it shoots out through the wall. Everywhere I go it stretches far away from my Khajiit like he was a leper... And when I downloaded a CM partner named Jo'Han he had the exact same derriere problem. :wallbash:

I can't figure it out. The mods I currently have installed are,

Sheepherder's Vampirism Vanilla Oblivion Style

Akatosh Mount by Saiden Storm

Natural Environments

Realistic Ragdolls and Force V3

Mida's Magic Spells

Rideable Slaughterfish

Apachii Goddess Store

Female EyeCandy Body Replacer

CM Partners

Nighteye Replacements

Until recently while I was trying to figure this thing out, I had these mods.

Jo'han the Witch Hunter

Slofs Khajiit Retexture

Male Body Replacer V4 by Robert2

Does anyone know what the conflict is? Or maybe I'm missing a file now because of a corrupt file replacing the original Khajiit tail mesh? I have no idea and its driving me crazy trying to figure this out by myself. What I find odd though, is how its only the CM Khajiit partners doing this that I have created or downloaded. I haven't found any that came with the CM download so I don't know if they have the same problem. I really hope someone can figure this out or provide me with a file that replenishes the old Khajiit body.

:thanks:

Make sure he is using skeletonbeast.nif, and not skeleton.nif.

Alternatively, this mod should solve your issue, as it makes the human skeleton compatible with tails, wings and just about everything under the sun. Use it as a replacer for your skeleton.nif.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=27945

So this mod will replace the old Khajiit body? I had debated on whether it was the Ragdoll mod or the Male Body Replacer mod I had installed. I tried disabling both but neither fixed the problem. Probably because one of them replaced the original Khajiit skeleton. Is it possible the Ragdoll was what messed up the files since Coronerras mod says it is incompatible? When I had only Ragdoll I never experienced this problem until I installed Jo'Han, which originally led me to install the mods required for him to work. Which were CM Partners, Slofs Khajiit Retexture (which is just a texture I think) and Male Body Replacer V4. :unsure: