Liberty Prime armor

BrendonLeCount

I've played around with the player.setscale command to turn myself into a 40 ft. giant. I've also written it into a script that I attached to cerberos' Warhammer armor, so I was suddenly 2 ft. taller whenever I put it on. What I'm wondering is if anybody has tried to turn the Liberty Prime model into a set of wearable armor. From there, I could script it and probably recreate the weapons and voice, so you could then walk around the wasteland as Liberty Prime, nukes, lasers, earthshaking footsteps and all (possibly as an alternative to fast travel, since runspeed scales with scale). I took a look at it, but have no idea how to assign a skeleton to a model, especially when the joint and node don't quite match up. If people can create custom sets of armor from scratch, though, I'm sure it's possible.

Thanks, somehow it just never occurred to me to search for "monster costume". I checked it out and that will work perfectly, I've already got the resize code plugged into his mod. Melee and unarmed damage also scale too, so you can play whack-a-brahmin with a twenty foot supersledge. I haven't contacted gorow333 yet, but his usage terms are pretty much "go ahead".