Name 3 the most atractive altmer women/girl in game,by your opinion

DariusMoranda

Yeah, Ardaline's face is nice to see, but my thought is that most faces in the game are made by hitting the "random face" button and doing a bit of tweaking, few faces seem to be tought about. I agree with Megatarius when he says that not all people has to be beautiful and perfect, but I'd really like them to be at least natural. I dislike most of the game faces, and when I make my charachter I try to make some good faces (even if I'm not really that good at it, but I know my way arount the FaceGen).

Going back on topic, I found nice also the face of the book seller in Bliss (SI).

Oh,the book seller,how I could forget that? ;) Good choice! :D

I think we have a winner,though,Ardaline is leading,leaving other of her brethren in the dust.

We will see her face in another character,then,in the future. :thumbsup:

Ardaline, Carahil, and lesser known but the most beautiful, Atraena. She's Faelian's wife staying at that one hotel for the dark brotherhood contract.

Yes,Atraena! :biggrin: Many people forget about her after the quest is done!It would be nice to see her as a companion mod,after the quest is finished,because she just wanders in the hotel without point. :thumbsup: