player science lab

dissentuk

i know people who dont know how to mod requesting people to make mods for them doesnt usally go down too well. despite the unlikley hood i though i would pitch the idea for a player lab. somwhere convinent that allows for 10 labtables and possible a fungus farm and what ever else sciency stuff there is from the game. eventually im going to properly get my head round the geck but because it is a pretty simple idea i figure id see if anyone was up for it.

i can produce sound fx in a multitude of formats and styles so if anybody wants to do an exchange?

if not from scratch, are there any mods that will allow me to make multiple chems for free. the economy seems to make little preperation for selling drugs. i suppose its because the're scarse.

how hard would it be to insert multiple lab tables into a small room?

There is a mod that I think is called Portable Lab. It causes a portable lab to show up in Craterside Supply that you can buy. You can then set it up somewhere and it works alot like regular labs. I think you can only have one of those labs normally, but using the games debug codes you may be able to make more of them.

unfortunatly i tried that. basically, somthing to do with the scripting being a quest script which means that only 1 can be used. its a *censored*. i was thinking in terms of having a few fruit baring trees, 10 labtables and some fungus plants . if anyone thinks they can do it with out a huge effort i will gladly trade up my time and create you some sound fx and voices if you are doing any other mods.