Iron Man re-texture

aktaylorh

If you haven't heard of Project Iron Man, you can view it here. The texture is much to glossy. There is also the Iron Man Armory mod that i think has new textures but still are much to shiny. Once i get my new computer and my own copy of the game ill probably try to do this myself unless someone else wants a try at it. For the re-texture im looking for better coloring and less gloss but still a little to keep the clean metal affect. someone could also make a battle scared version. after 200 years you would think the armor would be a little tore up.

If you haven't heard of Project Iron Man, you can view it here. The texture is much to glossy. There is also the Iron Man Armory mod that i think has new textures but still are much to shiny. Once i get my new computer and my own copy of the game ill probably try to do this myself unless someone else wants a try at it. For the re-texture im looking for better coloring and less gloss but still a little to keep the clean metal affect. someone could also make a battle scared version. after 200 years you would think the armor would be a little tore up.

I had my own iron man too once...

the mesh was flawless, took me months. Back in Februrary of 2009, Junin and myself worked together to make an Iron Man. However, neithre of of us could get it rigged and skinned. THen i was going to do that part but when it was on my computer, my comptuer hdd wsa totally fried and the iron man i made was lost forever.

I would give the world's best "DX" texture to that Project Iron Man, however, that model is too low polly. I dont want to waste time (3 hours) makinga texture for a model that needs big improvements. Why dont you contact FlickOne. FlickOne is one of the top 3 best armor modelers in teh FO3 community. You get a better iron man mesh, and i give you The Best iron man texture.

Sounds good. I'll see what i can do on either convincing someone to work on this, or see what i can do myself. I've only dabbled in Blender but I'm a fast learner.

Blender is powerful. but if you want to improve a mesh, you should go with Modo or 3DsMax or Maya...

Sounds good. I'll see what i can do on either convincing someone to work on this, or see what i can do myself. I've only dabbled in Blender but I'm a fast learner.

Blender is powerful. but if you want to improve a mesh, you should go with Modo or 3DsMax or Maya...

are they free? Sorry i dont know a whole lote about the programs available.