Nazi Zombies/ assult defense

Scooterdanny

Firstly, i do know that there is another topic for this but my ideas are different so please do not erase.

Secondly i currently do not know any scripting/texturing so either someone teaches me how to or help.

Ok, my idea is that, with this mod i would like to see an arena with lots of customization, yeah yeah the whole rounds and such, but with a load of added features.

my idea probably could be either a re-doable quest or an alternate beginnings mod. the features i hope for:

*a build able turret system complete with upgrades (I.e napalm turret, Tesla turret, increased mark level-higher damage speed etc.

*barricades, and traps. rigged shotguns with reset times, bamboo spike traps, build-able walls, and upgradable traps/barricades (tar coated floors, and quicklime(very volatile chemical that burns when exposed to water) walls.

*Terminal/s to track and upgrade weapons and traps, turrets.

*special zombies, multiple types of zombies, kind of like left 4 dead. ie fire breathing zombies.

*increasing amounts of spawns per round.

*npc allies that can be commanded.

*buy-able and upgradable items.

*added features per quest completed (ie if you complete zombie quest 1 then on 2 you spawn with a hunting rifle, or if you do the main story more allies(enclave/BOS troops/ liberty prime suit.

and more to come....

As you can see i am obsessed with upgradable games.

if anyone is willing to point me in the direction to learn how to do this, or help please do.

Damn, that does sound like fun, but remember there is no easy way to do that. I suggest you start with something minor first before doing a mod that big, it might be part of the mod - you might start with a turret first for instance, or use the in-game ones and start on a upgrade-system first before you start on that idea. Second, I'm not even sure its possible (coding wise) to add a upgrade system to in-game NPC's (turrets). Making zombies is all about using somebodies animations (or create your own) and then create the textures but again if you never did it its a hard place to start. Its not a bad idea, but you really should think about modding something easy before doing this:)

goodluck

Yeah, i have seen many of these features scattered across many mods, the turret upgrade system is used in the underground hideout v4-4.(although I've heard they don't actually target enemies. http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9592) the zombie animations have been created by others that modify ghouls to act, and look like zombies.(http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10346) having these would greatly simplify the process of this mod. although the spawning of the zombies and the time gap between waves. also something i have not seen is a destructible that causes an effect, in fact i don't know of an item that can be physically destroyed. sigh if anyone with coding experience is here. please advise.