What Weapon Would u like to see in oblivion?

GodKingVivec

I'd like to have my modified Infiltrator from Fallout 3. My Weapon is basically an full automatic rapid fire Laserrifle with a Scope. I made it super accurate and i love it ;D

Well, i'd like to have a super accurate rapid fire automatice sniperrifle. A Gun which which i can snipe with or unleash a hail of bullets if the need arises.

Don't have to be Bullets; infact, i like the "Solar powered Weapons" from the mmog "Anarchy Online". The Gun makes its ammo itself. No realoading, like in the first "Mass Effect". I really hated the new Ammo in mass effect 2; now it's like the millionth clone of Gears of War: Run to cover (chesthigh walls, when you see them, enemies can't be far) gun them down with occassional Breaks in which you wait for your Head that has been shot off to regrow, then reload and run to the next chest high wall.

In Mass Effect one, i had my Weapons outfitted in a way that they would never overheat (Overheating was used to force the player to fire controlled bursts instead of just spraying lead everywhere. This could be circumvented if the player chooses with weapon modifications) and i could fire my gun forever.

Well, i'd like that in Oblivion please ;D

New sword i made Going to give it an evil feel to it Its going to go in the quest mentioned above

Niiice! Is it enchanted? The jewel's a nice touch.

Finished the weapon I was working on... it ended up being a hand and a half ba$tard sword. I mapped it to one of Adonnays elven claymore textures. I think it turned out well for my first attempt at a weapon. Opinions?

-Razorpony

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w101/Razorpony/Crebain/Fatalis.jpg

Finished the weapon I was working on... it ended up being a hand and a half ba$tard sword. I mapped it to one of Adonnays elven claymore textures. I think it turned out well for my first attempt at a weapon. Opinions?

-Razorpony

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w101/Razorpony/Crebain/Fatalis.jpg

To put it simply FREAKIN AWESOME!!! and thats your first attempt at a weapon! god I wish I could do that but I'm still learning. are you gonna make a mod of it? I'm always lookin to download some new items.

It'll eventually be a mod but for some reason I can never just do things the easy way so there will be some lore background I made up as well a a miniquest to obtain the weapon. Since it's a hand and a half sword I may also add a script to go from 1 to 2 hand use for power or speed. That plus I STILL haven't finished my armor sets I've been working on... it's always easier to start a project than finish one, no?

-Razorpony

I'd like to see Stormbringer...

I know that Umbra is "close" to that, but I'd like to see the sword itself, and all it's wonderful detail, for download. The etchings on the blade are just plain awesome...I'd download that in a heartbeat.

I know there's one available for Morrowind, but not for Oblivion, I think.

Steve

• 4 weeks later...